Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Will Be Back Soon

To all God's Precious Gems,

I am so sorry I took longer than I thought to make a comeback. Recovery seems slower than I thought. Perhaps it is God's way of slowing me down :)
Thank you to all who faithfully drop by to pick a gem. I've stored up some great gems the past weeks and will deposit them into your hearts soon. Thank you for been patient. Thank you for your prayers too.

You are constantly in my prayers and thoughts. I would appreciate if you could drop a comment here or, in my family blog chatbox, or a brief email to let me know how you are keeping so I can pray specifically for you...and keep in touch. If you are new, then I would certainly like to get to know you.

Let us consider how we may continue to spur one another on towards love and good deeds (Hebrews 10:24).

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment